Flourless, Sugarless Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 ¼ cups chickpeas (canned will do just dry them off first)
A heaping ½ cup peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla
1./4 cup honey
A drizzle of olive oil (about 2 Tbsp)
1 tsp baking powder
A pinch or two of salt
2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350*. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper & spray with olive oil.
- Measure out your chickpeas, and make sure to dry them off first on paper towels.
- Puree in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Scrape down the edges, and pulse again a few times until the “dough” is completely smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients ingredients (except the dark chocolate chips) Puree!
- Pour the cookie dough into a bowl, and add in the chocolate chips. The dough will be super sticky. Don’t worry, keep going…
- Scoop out heaping spoonful’s of dough and drop them into the parchment. (You might want to flatten them with the back of a spoon as they don’t spread out much).
- Bake for 13 minutes. Eat them warm! Or cold! I love them either way!